Act 1: Notes and Examples : Grades, Sports or Popularity?
from Yale Online course
Act 2: Chapter 14.2 Reading Guide
Homework: All Online Quizzes- Finalize Project Proposals.
Possible Project Ideas
- Does Diet Dr Pepper really taste the same as regular Dr. Pepper? Can people tell the difference
- Is the home field advantage significant? Which team has the biggest advantage?
- Is there a relationship between basketball players’ height and free throw percentage?
- Does age affect whether or not people think marijuana should be legal?
- Who has faster reaction times? http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime
- Does age affect reaction time?
- Can left handed people throw a ball further with their right hand than right handed people can with their left?
- Are men/women more aware of current events?
- Does the color you wear affect whether or not people find you attractive?
- Is there a relationship between GPA and happiness?
- Does gender affect people pet preferences?
- Do people feel better later in the day if they ate breakfast?
- Are seniors better at basic algebra than freshmen?
- Do girls text more than boys?
- Are students more likely to be absent on a Friday?
- Do students whose parents are not divorced get better grades/test scores?
- Is there a difference in drug/alcohol use by gender/race/slc?
- Does drinking a glass of water help people solve a maze faster?
- Do right handed people have better vision in their right eye than their left? etc
- Can people solve problems faster if they’ve had a little caffeine?
- Should I really guess C on a multiple choice test?