Review Unit Circle Test— Learn from your mistakes for a retest on certain sections next week.
CW Mastermathmentor Page 10
HW— Review Unit Circle Test Mistakes— Read Chapter 5 in your text.
Desmos Project: Sinusoid Target Practice You must use the “turn in “option to send me a screenshot of your work or a document with your link,
Objective: Students Demonstrate their Mastery of Sampling Distributions
1. Silent Reading Ch 9 Summary p605-607
2. CASE CLOSED Ch 9 p 604— Partner Work Graded Formative Assessment
3. CASINO PROJECT WORK
HW: Formalize CASINO Project.
BPS Ch 11 Online Quiz — on Engrade
Objective: Students demonstrate mastery of the Definite Integral including use of U-substitution and simplification techniques
1. Grade TH Quiz
2. Definite Integral Practice Exam
Read and Study: Integration on Page 89 of the Fast Track Books— Practice the MC Questions on p 101 and the FRQ on p 106. Cover the answers.
HW: Prepare for a Test on Monday on The Definite Integral– Master stuff on KhanAcademy/Study Ch 5– UCLA AP Readiness Tomorrow
1. Without drawing the graph, verbally explain what the graph of
2. Sketch on the interval [0,720]
3. A sinusoidal graph has an amplitude of 10, a period of 60 degrees, is shifted vertically up 2 units and horizontally to the right 10 degrees. Write a function that will generate that graph.
CW: Determining Trig Functions from Graphs MMM Page 9 in Groups
TH Review Quiz:
1. Find the x intercept of 2x+6y=-24
2. Find the zeroes of
3. Find the roots of
Chapter 9.3 Reading Guide
Chapter 9 Crossword
CASINO LAB Work
HW: Formalize Casino Lab Write-Ups, conduct simulations…. turn in simulations w your work
Students Present U-Substitution Problems
from MMM Unit 30 Definite Integral w U -Substitution
Review Riemann Sums ++ Test
HW: TH Quiz
CW: Read and Study Fast Track to a 5 on Lagrange Error bounds, etc.
Worksheet and Practice
HW: KhanAcademy Series— Taylor Series Approximations
TH Review Quiz
HW: TH Quiz
CW: Finish Charts and Graphs from MasterMath Mentor Unit 4 GRaphs of Trig functions
HW– Study Ch 5.4, 5.6 KhanAcademy for a Quiz on Graphing Transformation of Trig Functions\
Here’s a good Study Tool