Exponent and Log Rules and Wrap Up
HW- Open Book TH Exam shown below– show your work.
Wrap up your Desmos Projects– more are coming!!!!
HW: Master all Probability on KhanAcademy. Write your proposal for an experiment.
HW: Finish The Test HONORABLY and study your butts off. Master all the KA derivative stuff!!!
1. Fill out your HW Log
2. Turn in Take Home Quiz from Yesterday
3. Work together to wrap up the lab and calculations. If you were absent…. do at home with pennies. You can find exponential regression calculators online
4. Watch the Videos and Take Notes
5. Homework Read and Take note on 4.2 Inverse Functions and 4.4 Logarithmic Functions or work on Inverse and Logarithmic Functions on KhanAcademy
tomorrow’s is on the back: Application of Integration Problem Sets 9.4 Average Value
Volume on KhanAcademy and Chapter 5.2
HW: Master Derivatives and Derivative Application on KA and Start to move into antiderivatives and integrals
Copy DOWN Take HOME Quiz.
1. Sketch the function f(x)=
2. I deposit $5000 in an account that earns 3% interest compounded monthly. How much will I have in 20 years.
3. Find the equation of the line passing through (-4,4) and (1,6).
4. What is the vertex of f(x)=
M&Ms Lab (use pennies at home if you don’t have m&ms)
HW: Textbook 4.3-4.5, KhanAcademy Exponents and Logs (Alg 2)