Continue work on Vector Application Stations
Collect the work and answers for all 6
HW: KhanAcademy Vectors
Derivative Exam Friday
Next week we start application of derivatives
Pick up Against All Odds Notes — everyone got 4. Please feel free to put it in my pink box if you don’t need the notes
Pick Up Take Home Test and get a marker
Grade the Take Home Test on z-scores
Make mounted displays on construction paper showing your analysis of the sets of bivariate data in the linked file.
1. Scatterplot (with labels)
2. Explanation of association (1 sentence)
3. Line of Best Fit Equation
4. Interpretation of slope and intercept
5. Correlation value r and its meaning
6. r^2 and its meaning
7. Residual plot and analysis
8. Identify and remove outliers– redo calculations
Check Roshan 3.7 Notes
9/24 Derivative Quiz
1. f(x) = (6e^x)/sin(x) Find f'(x)
2. f(x) = Arcsin(5x^2) find f'(x)
3. Find the equation of the tangent line to y = sin (x) at x = pi/2
4. Find the value(s) of x that give horizontal tangents to f(x)=x^2+8x-6
t in the domain of f.
does not exist.
Due to a terrible disaster, my blog of many years has been wiped clean and can’t be recovered.
Hopefully I can work to make it a bigger and better blog for the future.